Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Infamous Manilla Envelope

For anyone who may not know- I plan the flights and get the room reservations and James is tasked with planning the activities, tours, meals, etc. This is how it was for our honeymoon and it works out pretty good. So back in March when I got our plan tickets James started planning our trip- He got the Yankee's tickets, the play tickets, the train tickets to get to Philly- he researched restaurants and got our reservation- he did such an awesome job and really just plans everything and here's the manilla envelope that housed all of the 'details', tickets and confirmations. I wanted to Thank my wonderful husband for being such a planner, even if I can't sleep in or take a breather- I LOVE YOU for your sweet planning skills and much more!

No comments: