Sunday, July 27, 2008
my life, I can't help but love the D-backs too. We had amazing seats (4th row from home plate) it doesn't get much better. Webb pitched 8 innings and the D-backs were up- then the relief pitcher came in and blew it. Dodgers fans loved it and were frankly obnoxious- sad loss for the D-backs but still a fun day!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Saturday, July 5, 2008
a little hole and they both are just sleeping out in the yard- we can't have them both inside at the same time. Husker we try to keep inside as much as possible but she needed some outside time.
D-backs lost 5-1 but the fireworks afterward
I bought these temporary tatoos and we all got tatt'ed before the game
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday.
We went to a local thing at the stadium, good music, ate tons of food and watched great fireworks. Good times.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
"what a dork you went to the American Idol Concert". It's okay though because my friend Shannon and I had a grea time. They all sang 3 songs, one at a time in the order they were eliminated- here's the cliff notes:
1. Chikezie- okay
2. Remielle- blah
3. Michael Johns- ROCKED!!! He was so awesome- he came out with 'We will Rock You' then did We are the Champions and ended with Dream ON! AMAZING!!
4. Kristy Lee- Okay
5. Carly- AWESOME!!! Loved Crazy on you
6. Brooke- AWESOME- started with 'Let it Be', ended with 'Yellow' (which is mine and James' song)
7. Jason Castro- okay- he did the 'Somewhere over the rainbow'
8. Syesha- annoying
9. David Archuleta- was sooo cute! LOVE HIM!
10. David Cook- was amazing! Rocked with 5 or 6 songs!
Then the finale song was so cheesy- they all came out and sang and danced to 'Please don't stop the music'
I am glad I went- I was hooked on the show- I know Shannon was too and for the record- we were NOT the oldest ones there!