Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 2- NY Museum of Natural History












James and I wanted to maximize our time (of course). So we took the Subway to the museum and spent 1/2 a day there (we could have spent all day and barely seen it all- it's 4 floors jam packed with cool stuff! We saw the planetary show in their planetarium and that was AWESOME! Here are some pics- afterward we walked across the street to Central park. The weather was beautiful and the park was lovely. It was by far more beautiful than I had expected. Don't let me forget to mention that while we were in the museum, we got a phone call from Mark. It wasn't good news- He had gotten in an accident in my car. YIKES!
Needless to say, I took the news better than James. Mark is okay (he was probably better BEFORE we got home and saw the damage. Then after the park- we took the subway to NYC's Little Italy- seen here are some pics taken from the street- we ate lunch at the Cafe Napoli- it was sooooo good.

No comments: