Monday, May 25, 2009
James and I re-did the office. We removed the nasty wallpaper that I have hated since we moved in along with a ridiculous window covering that matched the wallpaper. We re-textured the walls and painted. We painted the doors too. We put the day bed upstairs in the boys room, got a desk from the ASU Surplus store and have slowly been putting everything back together. Here's some pictures- I wish I had before pics but we were so excited to demo the old wallpaper that we weren't thinking straight! I am going to make a curtain panel to go under the shade with the fabric below and I also included a pic from on of our tomato plants. We have some good growth with our herbs and veggies right now.