Sunday, February 15, 2009

ALL- STAR WEEKEND, Phoenix Style!



Greetings from Downtown Phoenix, home of the 2009 NBA All-Star Weekend. I will try and stay positive when I describe the last 3 days. James has stayed overnight in the hotel for the past 2 nights to ensure Security with all the craziness. I have brought him clothes each morning. The volume of people downtown has been insane, traffic, parking, etc is indescribable. I have had a bad cold since I've been back from Oklahoma and spent the entire day in bed on Wednesday. I am functioning now but not 100%. There's a ton a famous basketball people everywhere but I couldn't tell you one famous basketball person if I saw one. If I had a choice between Superbowl and NBA All Star weekend, I would choose Superbowl 1000 times over NBA All Stars! The clientele for superbowl were much nicer.

We have 'rescheduled' Valentine's day for next Saturday in conjunction with my B-day. Very excited- we think we are going to head up to Sedona. There's not much else to say except we are working like crazy and I am very thankful for that. I prefer to look on the bright side of things. We hope all of you enjoyed your Valentine's Day- remember EVERY or ANY day can be Valentine's day.

No comments: