Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Life on the Road

  I have been working away from home since 4/15.  I jumped at the opportunity to assist another hotel in San Diego!  It's a hotel that is near and dear to my heart.  It's the place that James and I stayed when we got engaged!
This is my first dinner in my room!  Shrimp cocktail and the fiesta salad.  The food here is amazing and I never thought I would say- IT'S GETTING OLD!!!  I will try and document how things are going and how my life is.  It has been a full 2 weeks- going on 3 weeks and I am very home sick!  I miss my babies, sleeping in my own bed, watching my shows that are recorded, cooking meals at home, doing my own laundry and driving home from work!!!  I cannot escape.  The job overall has been rewarding but very demanding!

No comments: