Sunday, August 28, 2011

More California Vacation

On Saturday night we went to the Terranea resort for some live music and dinner.


On Sunday, we went out on the boat for Tam's birthday.  She got this idea to borrow this kayak from a friend and we would tow it and then her and I would get in it and paddle to the shore where the terranea resort is for bloody marys.  Too bad there isn't picture evidence of the story I am about to tell you. 

We only had 1 oar and it wasn't even the correct kind.  The kayak flipped us into the ocean twice in deep water and the 2nd time I freaked out.  We were in a kelp bed and the kelp all over my legs was freaking me out.  We got back on the boat then decided to go tubing!  It was fun but I was happier in the boat rather than on the kayak or tube. 

No comments: