Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day



You may have seen the commercial saying that, "Valentines Day is not about saying, "I love you", it's about saying, "I love us." It's so true. The idea of Valentines day is nice but I see at really as a Hallmark Holiday in order to boost the sales of cards, candy and flowers. Who doesn't love getting candy or flowers and being told how much they are loved. I joke and say, "Valentine's day is everyday". It's not a joke. So, make it a point to show your Valentine everyday how you feel about him or her.

Here's a pic of me and my valentine at the AZ state fair last fall. There was a free texas booth promoting tourism and we got a free pic!

PS- if you haven't seen the movie Valentines Day, I highly recommend it! It has a great soundtrack and became my fave after I saw it the first time!

No comments: