Tuesday, April 15, 2008

White Water Rafting on the Salt River!



This is by far the most fun Manager's outing I have been a part of in my almost 8 years with Hyatt! A fun time was had by all! It is something I could easily become addicted to- that's how cool it is. The only bummer is that the season here is from Mar- May so there is only a short window to go. Check out the pics! Can you find James in the first pic? Mel in the 2nd? We went on Monday, April 14th- A great start to the week! The conpany we went with has a website and it is: www.mildtowildrafting.com I highly recommend this to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Norm, Florence, Alex, Marissa and Jace said...

That looks like it was a blast.
What a fun meeting/team building outing.

Unknown said...

I am jealous. Why didn't we do that when I was there? congrats again!